Want to know how to automatically update apps on MacOS Mojave? In this blog, we will be showing you how you can automatically update Apps in MacOS Mojave by just following some instruction or steps.
Automatically update Apps in MacOS Mojave is generally favored because it saves your time in a way that you don’t have to go to a particular application to update it. It will be automatically updated if you read this blog till last.
In addition, we will be also telling you how you can disable these features. This features also comes with some drawback as it will use some huge data from the Wifi or from your phone. Also, the application which you are not using will also be updated hence this is one of the drawbacks which is there.
How to Enable Automatic App Updates in macOS Mojave
– Go to the Apple menu and choose “App Store” to open the App Store application on the Mac
– Next, pull down the “App Store” menu and select “Preferences”
– In-App Store Preferences, check the box for “Automatic Updates” to enable automatic App Store updates
This is the way by which you can enable this setting on your MacOS Mojave so that the apps will be updated automatically.
How to Disable Automatic App Updates in macOS
If you think that the feature of automatically downloading the app is not working then you can easily disable it. Follow the below steps to disable the App.
– Go to the Apple menu and choose “App Store”
– Pull down the “App Store” menu and select “Preferences”
– Uncheck the box for “Automatic Updates” to disable automatic App Store updates in macOS
If you want to know how you can set up the login screen on MacOS Mojave then follow this link.
I hope you like this article as this will help you to enable a special feature of MacOS Mojave which you might not be knowing.