In this post, we will discuss how you can split with Uber Eats. We will additionally be sharing some of the top features that are available in Uber Eats that can be highly advantageous to any customer. Finally, we will be explaining why food delivery apps are so relevant and important today.
How do you split in Uber Eats?
You can split an order in Uber Eats by placing a group order. To do this, you can follow the steps mentioned as follows.
– You will need to sign in to your Uber Eats account
– Go through the options that are provided or search for a particular option using the filters in the app
– Once you have chosen the restaurant that you want to order from, choose the option ‘Group order’ or ‘Start Group order’
– You can then add a delivery address for the order. Here, you can choose to split the bill or can also choose to pay for everyone’s orders in the group. You can also create a deadline for the group order by which everyone must have selected their items
– You can then tap on the ‘Invite guests’ option through which you can invite people to the group order by means of a link
– You can next add your own items to the cart and wait for others to do so as well
– Once your group order is ready, you can tap on the ‘Lock order and continue’ option which means that no more items can be added to it
– You will be asked to review the details of the group order in the next step. When you have completed this, you can click on the ‘Place group order’ option
Top features in Uber Eats
Apart from the group ordering feature, Uber Eats has a number of great features that can be very advantageous for anyone who wants to order food. Some of the top features that are available in Uber Eats have been described in the section below.
Uber Eats has a pre-order feature
Uber Eats has a pre-order feature through which the customer can place an order much in advance. The order can be placed up to seven days in advance. The pre-order feature can be an amazing addition for those who tend to get in trouble for forgetting birthdays and special occasions. The customer will be able to track the order through push notifications.
It has live tracking
There is also a live tracking feature present in Uber Eats. Through this, the customer can easily track the whereabouts of their food order and also contact the delivery person in case they want to further direct them. In addition to live tracking, the customer will be notified of the undertaking of their food order through the means of push notifications.
It has a map feature
There is also a map feature present in Uber Eats. This map feature allows the customer to pick any spot on the map given and be immediately shown the numerous restaurants and eateries that are operating in the area. This feature can be splendid for those foodies who want to cross items off their bucket list for a particular city or town.
It has a large variety
The most important feature in Uber Eats that makes it a highly advantageous app is the large variety and collection of restaurants. Customers can find very high-end restaurants with fine dining options and also find their local hole-in-the-wall in the same space. With this large variety, the customers can experience even more convenience and comfort here.
It makes smart use of artificial intelligence
Uber Eats also makes smart use of artificial intelligence, particularly in providing recommendations for the customers. The algorithms in the Uber Eats app use the data in the order history of the customer and provide appropriate recommendations. This can make the search process of the customer very simple and easily done.
Importance of food delivery apps
Food delivery apps like Uber Eats are massively popular today. The reasons for this are multifold and some of these have been shared below.
– Food delivery apps bring plenty of variety to the customer. The customer does not need to leave the house at all in order to access great food from across the city or even across the street. This large variety of options in one place is the strongest reason for the popularity of food delivery apps.
– Food delivery apps also make the process of searching for a restaurant pretty simple through the use of filters. The customer can also search for a particular restaurant or option using the search bar provided. Through this, the customer can find their choice in a small amount of time.
– Food delivery apps also can be cost-saving and very economical for the customers. This is mainly due to the fact that these apps have many offers and promo codes that can be used to reduce the cost of the food. Membership plans on these apps can also be great for saving money.
In this post, we have discussed how you can split with Uber Eats. We have additionally shared some of the top features that are available in Uber Eats that can be highly advantageous to any customer. Finally, we have explained why food delivery apps are so relevant and important today.
If you like this post, please leave your comments and questions below.