In the following post, we will discuss how you can tip Uber Eats after delivery. We will also check out some of the essential features that every On-Demand food delivery app must have, and some of the best and most unique features that are present in Uber Eats. Uber Eats is one of the most popular food delivery apps today and is present in more than 45 countries.
How do I tip Uber Eats after delivery?
If you want to tip your Uber Eats driver after the delivery has been handed over to you, you can follow the steps given below.
– On your Uber Eats app, you will be automatically prompted to provide a rating for the delivery experience. You can also find an option to add a tip for the delivery person here. You can add a tip through this method after which you will receive an updated receipt with the tip amount added here.
– You can also add a tip through your Order History. Simply go to your Order history and find the order that you want to add the tip to. Tap on the ‘Add tip’ option present next to the tip amount and pay. You are allowed to add a tip up to 90 days after the delivery has been completed.
Essential features of On-Demand food delivery apps
There are new On-Demand food delivery apps cropping up by the second. However, there are certain features that split the great ones from the mediocre ones. Some of the essential features that every On-Demand food delivery app must have are described as follows.
It must have a large collection of restaurants
The most basic and fundamental features of every On-Demand food delivery app is that these should have a large collection of restaurants. The variety of options in these apps is what entices the customer otherwise they will simply walk outside the door to the nearest strip mall. These food delivery apps need to be equipped with options from various categories at any given time.
It needs to have simple payment options
The delivery app should also be equipped with simple and a variety of payment options. Since the payment is usually conducted as the last step of the food ordering process, if the customer finds a hassle in it, they might just quit altogether. Food delivery apps must allow customers to pay with their debit cards, credit cards and even digital wallets like Apple pay and Google pay.
It needs to allow ratings and reviews
The On-Demand food delivery apps should also have space for ratings and reviews from the customers. Some apps like DoorDash and Uber Eats have a dual rating system where the customer can rate the quality of the dish that they have ordered and can also rate the quality of the delivery person. These ratings and reviews can motivate other persons to order from here.
It needs to have search options
While the food delivery app must be filled with a variety of options for the customer, it should also have the right search options through which the user can search for their meal of choice easily. This includes the right filters and even a navigation bar through which the customer can find their meal quickly and efficiently.
It has to have a great delivery system in place
Every food delivery app should also have a delivery system in place through which the food orders will be reaching the customer. While some of these apps have employed their own delivery teams, most of these today hire independently contracted delivery drivers who get paid according to the number of delivery requests that they have completed.
It should have a membership plan
This On-Demand food delivery app should also encourage customers to stay loyal with membership plans. These are basically subscriptions to the food delivery app, such as Uber Eats with the Uber One membership. This brings plenty of advantages to the customer such as free delivery on an unlimited number of orders.
It should have promos and discounts often
The food delivery apps need to also roll out discounts and offers on regular intervals. This is very important as the customer actually pays a lot more than they would at the physical restaurant. To reassure them that they are actually saving a lot of money on these apps, the On-Demand food delivery app should give out offers frequently.
Unique features of Uber Eats
In addition to the essential features mentioned above, Uber Eats has a number of unique features, such as:
– It allows group order to be placed where all the items can arrive at the same time so that the entire group can eat together.
– It allows riders of Uber to place orders at restaurants on their route and pick the food up on the way to their destination.
– It has a pre-delivery option through which the customer can place an order much in advance, up to seven days beforehand.
– It allows the customer to track the food order through live tracking and push notifications.
– It has the Uber One membership, which brings exclusive advantages to its members.
In the following post, we have discussed how you can tip Uber Eats after delivery. We have also checked out some of the essential features that every On-Demand food delivery app must have, and some of the best and most unique features that are present in Uber Eats.
If you like this post, please leave your comments and questions below.